Aug 10, 2015

Terminator Genisys Free Movie Download

John Connor sends Kyle Reese back in time to protect Sarah Connor, but when he arrives in 1984, nothing is as he expected it to be.



Director: Alan Taylor
Writers: Laeta Kalogridis, Patrick Lussier
Stars: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Clarke, Emilia Clarke


Storyline


When John Connor (Jason Clarke), leader of the human resistance, sends Sgt. Kyle Reese (Jai Courtney) back to 1984 to
protect Sarah Connor (Emilia Clarke) and safeguard the future, an unexpected turn of events creates a fractured timeline.
 Now, Sgt. Reese finds himself in a new and unfamiliar version of the past, where he is faced with unlikely allies,
including the Guardian (Arnold Schwarzenegger), dangerous new enemies, and an unexpected new mission: To reset the future...


Details


Country:

USA

Language:

English

Release Date:

1 July 2015 (USA) 

Also Known As:

Terminator 5 

Filming Locations:

New Orleans, Louisiana, USA 


User Reviews


Speaking as a Terminator-fan: Excellent. At times perfect.
26 June 2015 | by Finfrosk86 (Norway) – See all my reviews
I am a huge Terminator fan. Terminator 2 is my favorite movie ever, and I find it to be the best movie ever made.

So yeah, this review is biased, but not to an extreme degree.

Terminator Genisys is an excellent movie for Terminator fans. It's for the fans. It's the Terminator sequel we deserve. 
I'm one of those who liked Terminator 3, but Genisys is definitely more in tune with Camerons original two.

If you are not a fan, though. First off, why are you not a fan? Either you are too young, or you.. well, what the hell's 
wrong with you!? (Kidding...A little bit) Anyway, if you are not a fan this is still an entertaining action movie. It looks 
really good, the effects are pretty much top notch, the action is entertaining, the parts that are supposed to be are 
exciting, the acting is mostly solid. Some reviews I've seen say it's devoid of humor, but I disagree. There are small 
jokes sprinkled pretty evenly around.

But for the fans.. Oh my. This is so in tune with Camerons originals! I think the only one who could have made this any 
better is Cameron himself. 

Of course, it would have been a much better movie-experience if the trailers hadn't spoiled so much, but whaddayagonnado!? 
When there's a trailer for a new Terminator-movie, I'm gonna see that trailer. 

But even if the trailers spoiled a lot, I won't. 

I will say this though. There are a lot of nods, references, and direct connections to Camerons originals here. 
You will recognize plenty of stuff. Some big, some smaller. Sound effects, visual stuff, it is very true to Camerons vision.
 Very nice. And the song, oh, just pierces my heart!

I am also happy to say that they have brought back some of the more emotional concepts that we loved from T2, and that was 
sorely missing from T3. Not to the same extent as in T2, but still, a lot better than the two previous entries.

Funny thing is that almost none of the main actors are American, haha. Austria, Australia, England, Korea representin'! 
Anyhow, the actors are all good. I'm not super loving Jay Courtney, but he did alright. Emilia, Jason, Byung-hun - all real 
good. Seeing Arnold again, damn! He is just great. Just seeing his name at the beginning, I almost teared up! 

The fact that it's PG13 didn't bother me much either. Yeah the blood was awesome in T2, but it's alright that we don't get 
it here. As for the nudity, it wouldn't have hurt us, but hey, partial nudity is alright too. Anyway the rating doesn't take 
anything away, there's still plenty of violence. 

It is just fantastic to see Terminator-stuff made with 2015-technology. Those endoskeletons.. Awesome! And a certain scene 
partially lifted from a certain movie, damn! So cool to see.

I haven't got much bad to say, some of the dialogue and one-liners could have been a tad better, a couple of the jokes are 
a little overused, but it's mostly nitpicking I think. 

Also, yes, there are plot holes, but what do you expect? The whole premise of Terminator is impossible anyway.

I can honestly say, as a life long (I saw T2 the first time when I was really little) Terminator-fan, 
I enjoyed the hell out of this. Already looking forward to seeing it again. It was at times perfect. Very entertaining.

Now go see it people, so it makes good in them boxoffices. I want more of these!


No comments:

Post a Comment