Aug 15, 2015

Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' Free Movie Download

One peaceful day on Earth, two remnants of Frieza's army named Sorbet and Tagoma arrive searching for the Dragon Balls with the aim of reviving Frieza. They succeed, and Frieza subsequently seeks revenge on the Saiyans.

Director:

 Tadayoshi Yamamuro

Writers:

 Akira Toriyama (manga), Akira Toriyama(screenplay)

Stars:

 Masako Nozawa, RyĆ“ Horikawa, Hiromi Tsuru

 

Storyline

After The god of destruction Beerus decided to not destroy the Earth, the planet is back again in peace. But, Sorbet and Tagoma, previous Freeza's servants, decide to revive his leader using the Dragon balls. Succesful in his plan, Freeza decides to return to Earth to start his revenge against the saiyans who humillated him once.

Details

Country:

 Japan

Language:

 Japanese

Release Date:

 4 August 2015 (USA) 

Also Known As:

 Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection of Frieza

Box Office

Opening Weekend:

 $1,751,329 (USA) (7 August 2015)

Gross:

 $7,232,704 (USA) (11 August 2015)

User Reviews

 
Outstanding
23 May 2015 | by  (United States) 
Where do I begin. This is the best animated movie ever created. It was to die for. I watched it 30 in one day. It was sick. U will love this masterpiece. It was killer. If I could I would married this movie it was that good. It was really good in IMAX 3D. The IMAX was slammed for this movie it took me 17 days to get tickets for this movie.

The world bread TV and shows up I found this one of those things days of my favorite part is the only thing that I can see it as an excuse for the rest of the day is going on with my life and I don't have a good time idea what I'm talking to you but I'm so excited about this one of my favorite part of a sudden it is not the only thing that would have to be the first half of the year and a great way to go home now I have to be the first time in the w the best thing to say it is not tta tand of

No comments:

Post a Comment